Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Monday, January 31, 2011

New Coco-Cola Ad Hits World Wide Web

Egyptian Man Paid $2.3 Million for His Photograph

by Winsip Custer  CPW News Service

Following the lightening-bolt-like circulation of his photograph holding a tear gas cannister that read "Made In The U.S.A.", Mohammed Bin Aldoni was contacted by Fred Eddington of the Cairo Coca-Cola office.

"He offered me money for the photograph that my friend Omar Kawadi took  during the gassing by the Mubarak's security forces," said Mohammed.  "I told him I'd take a cool million, but Omar and I got into it and he wanted a cool million, too.  So we settled on the $2.3 million. They hope the "Things Go Better With Coke" ad will go viral," said  both Mohamed and Omar who are taking the next flight to the south of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment