Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Monday, February 14, 2011

Multiculturalism NOT DEAD! Haley Barbour and Juan Williams Unite Thanks To Liz Cheney's Impressive Leadership in Egypt and At Home

Haley Barbour Announces First Choice For VP


By Winsip Custer CPW News Service
Appearing before reporters after his Sunday February 13th interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News, Haley Barbour announced a striking decision as he gears up for a 2012 Presidential bid.

"Well, now I know that some will call me an opportunist because I'm a lawyer, a lobbyist and a politician, but heck, basically I'm just like everyone else. When I heard that Juan Williams was interested in Southern history and acknowledged the enormous role that Liz Cheney played in leading Egypt's Revolution and removal of that tyrant Mubarak, I said 'I've gotta have Juan Williams on my side.' I'm here to tell you that multi-culturalism is NOT dead, in spite of what you may have been hearing lately. So if I'm nominated to serve as the Republican Candidate to dethrone President Obama, Juan Williams will be my VP. Juan's experience in handling the stresses of being under the flood lights and microscope makes him uniquely qualified to......ah.....handle the rigors of the Presidential office. Only a heart beat away from the office of the President, I can tell you that my heart is very, very strong in spite of my having a great fondness for Southern Fried Chicken, Southern barbeque ribs, hominy grits and chitlins.   Juan Williams, however, is a died in the blood American and I have his birth certificate to prove it.  This is indeed a historic day and I'm returning to the great state of Mississippi where I will put together an enormous rally at the base of Stone Mountain Georgia where our campaign will officially take its first step toward victory in the 2012 Presidential election.  Our music will be provided by Mr. Hank Williams Jr., and there will be readings from the plays of Tennessee Williams, especially, Cat on A Hot Tin Roof, 'cause that's what I am....a really cool cat on a really hot tin roof of America's game of politics-as-usual," said Barbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment