Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011


by Winsip Custer CPW News Service

With the continued outbreak of violence in Cairo, Hosni Mubarak is reported to have  announced that his new Vice-President, Omar Suleiman,  Director of the Egtyptian General Intelligence Directorate, ranked by Foreign Intelligence Magazine as the second most powerful Middle-Eastern intelligence officer behind the leader of Israel's Mossad, Mier Dagan, has reportedly been elevated to a new position in Egypt's quickly changing political arena.

Photo of the reported elevation of Egypt's
new VP, Omar Suleiman.
Suleiman reportedly spent 80%  of his time as the Intelligence Director keeping tabs on the loyalty of the Egyptian Generals with the other 20% beating and imprisoning Mubarak opponents and conducting the secret renditioning program that led to Robert Baer's "If you want them tortured send them to Syria.  If you want them to disappear send them to Egypt."   Confirmation of this report and of the photo providing proof of this elevation has not yet been provided by Mr. Mubarak who is reportedly keeping a low profile while he holds on desperately to his head....postion. Suleiman is said by those close to him as anticipating spending 100% of his time as Mubarak's Vice President, but as only a "figure head".

No comments:

Post a Comment