Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Monday, September 6, 2010

AIG LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTENING

A-I-Geee Your Dollar's Are Gone!


Usain Bolt, world's fastest man with AIG "like a
 flash your money is gone" team
by Winsip Custer CPW Newservice



The world's fastest man and the Manchester England soccer team which has added him, Usain Bolt, has also adopted the AIG slogan "Gone Like a Flash". "It goes along with our other saying," said Bolt. "Let's play suckers, man."

"You mean soccer?" I asked the famous sprinter.

 "No. Suckers," he reiterated. "The AIG guys always say that they play the suckers. Then I found out they meant socker, but they promised me as much money playing socker as I'd make playing the suckers, so I'm happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment