Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boehner and Republicans to Fix America's Jobless Rate and Healthcare Problems

New Jobs With Healthcare Plans Welcomed by America's Unemployed


by Winsip Custer CPW News Service

Barry Sullivan, head of the Got No Damn Healthcare, Damn It party said he welcomes the Republican control of Congress. "If Obama wasn't going to get the job done through legislation, then I welcome the Republicans getting the job done by brining back jobs. Jobs. That's what we need. Good jobs. Jobs good enough to pay our healthcare requirements. And I don't mean one of those healthcare plans that give you a scalpel and points to your appendix. Why am I saying this? Why? Because I got no damn healthcare, damn it."

Mitch McConnell who said that "the president is my new best friend," after the Tuesday November 2, 2010 election is looking forward to bringing back the jobs with Congressman John Boehner and John Boehner said that the Republican Party is taking its cues from the American people and not from a proposed Tea Party Causus backed by Rand Paul and others.

"Yea, well, I'm an American people and I hope he's listening to me.  Now that we have near parity between the damn Democrats and damn Republicans, they can hold each other's damn hands and find us some damn jobs that bring with them some damn healthcare. Cause I got no healthcare, damn it," said Mr. Sullivan.
 
When I asked how long it had been since Mr. Sullivan had healthcare he said about two years, but that he is hopeful that all that will now turn around.  The 64 year old former steel mill worker with serious Crohns disease diagnosed in August, then followed by a diagnosis of early stage Parkinson's Disease as well as chronic hemorroids is hopeful of getting a part-time job with full benefits, perhaps in a position that allows him to stand for long periods and near a bathroom because of his Crohns condition.  I asked if he had applied as a greeter at Walmart and he said, "yea, but the part-time position would require my whole check for the company health policy.  So like I say...I got no damn healthcare.  Damn it!"
 
So the Republican threat of a repeal of the Obama-care legislation did not seem to threaten Mr. Sullivan.  "Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose," said Mr. Sullivan.  "Janis Joplin sang that song and I can tell you from my vantage point she was right on.  I believe that if these damn Democrats and Republicans can't figure it out I'm gonna opt for the Joplin, Hendrix and Morrison health plan."
 
I asked Mr. Sullivan if he was referring to the dead musicians Janis Joplin, Jimmi Hendrix and Jim Morrison of the Doors all of whom are dead.  "Yep.  That's me," said Sullivan.  "Cause I got no damn healthcare.  Damn it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment