Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gerard Depardieu Asks Valdimir Putin to Sing Juliette Binoche's Favorite Blueberry Hill

Putin on the Ritz
by Winsip Custer CPW News Service
Gerard Depardieu is so sorry for his rant at Juliette Binoche that he decided to do something truely spectacular to convince her of his sincerity.
"I know that words are words and actions are actions.  It is not enough  that I apologized to Juliette verbally.  I wanted to do something that would tell the world of my sincerity.  My friend Vladimir Putin loves to sing and I knew that Blueberry Hill was Juliette's favorite song.  When I called the Kremlin and asked Vlad he was initially reluctant, but when I told him of the purposes....well, what can I say.  At heart Vlad is a lover like me and neither of us are getting any younger.  He wanted us to do a duet of "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" but he was afraid that would give the wrong impression to some given the rumors that float around.  We compromised with Juliette's favorite song which should have been our first choice anyway," said Gerard.

For view of Vladimir Putin and Gerard Depardieu see

No comments:

Post a Comment