Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Patti Baena Jumping For Joy Over Pregnancy


Schwarzenegger's House Keeper Proud As Punch Of Pregnancy

by Winsip Custer, CPW News Service

With news that the 2001 and 2003 stories of Arnold Schwarzenegger's groping of upwards of twenty women prior to his gubernatorial elections, Patti Baena said "I liked it when Arnold groped me.  Grope, grope, grope.  I love groping.  Of course it obviously didn't stop with groping.  There was some serious roping, too, groping and roping... as was evidenced by my shapely new figure.  Not every house keeper can keep Arnold Schwarzenegger happy, but I did.  I did."

Maria Shriver Schwarzenegger has separated from her famous actor/governor husband pending divorce actions.  Maria, taking a low profile, is said to have commented "too bad it wasn't twins so he could do a remake of that movie, too," and "I wouldn't feel quite so bad if the house keeper had looked like Demi Moore, Nicole Kidman, Rosanne Barr or even Rosie O'Donnell."

No comments:

Post a Comment