Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Eye-Opening Perspectives for Heroic Hearts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sydney Austrailia Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth

Man Not Angry After Extractions
Loses Wisdom Teeth Next Week

by Winsip Custer CPW News Service
9.14.2010

Uluru Bagadjimbiri of Walkaboutagain, Austrailia is not suing his dentist, Dr. Fred J. Culpepper for malpractice.

"I went to Dr. Culpepper to have my wisdom teeth extracted," said Mr. Bagadjimbiri and I still have them.  Very painful but I still have them."
Uluru Bagadjimbiri still smiling after mishap
"Mistakes happen to everybody, but if
Dr. Culpepper
had been watching what I was pointing
 to instead of
talking on the phone I
 think things would have come out
differently," said Uluru.

Dr. Culpepper who said that his insurance company will cover any prosthetic worked needed to restore Mr. Bagadjimbiri's appearance was less clear about the issue of  Mr. Bagadjimbiri's claim of pain and suffering.

"I want to keep this out of the courtroom and in arbitration," said Dr. Culpepper who claims that the mishap was a result of Mr. Bagadjimbiri's selection of English words used to describe the pain radiating from his jaw.  "Front and back are difficult concepts to communicate in Aboriginal languages," said Dr. Culpepper while Mr. Bagadjimbiri claims that he used a universal language..."Me pointed with me finger, man," he said as he stuck his index finger in his mouth.  "Next week Dr. Culpepper will take out my wisdom teeth, so I can't be too angry at him, man," said Uluru.



No comments:

Post a Comment